• Responsible for the design, implementation, testing and documentation of Android mobile app development.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Work collaboratively with UI designers and Project Manager in delivering projects.
• Willing to learn and keep up-to-date with evolving programming standards by establishing technology guidelines based on best practices in application architecture and software development.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or Information Technology (or equivalent experience). Familiar with mobile application development life cycle.
• 3-4 years of experience developing commercially released mobile application on Android. Knowledge of MVC/MVP/MVVM design patterns and methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Extensive knowledge in design & developing RESTful API services and integrate with other data providers or data processing services.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android eco-system and the libraries available for common tasks. Good code optimisation and debugging skills such as checking for memory leaks, crashes etc. Knowledge of source control software such as Git.
• Working experience in Dagger2, RxAndroid & RxJava 2.x or Retrofit 2.x frameworks.
• Successfully built and published apps to Google Play Store (either Personal or Professional). Experienced in Agile/Scrum development methodology will be highly regarded.
• Having skills in both iOS and Android will be advantageous.
• Experience with React Native is a plus.
Kirim CV ke : Ika@glints.com